ScheduleACR 2015 — May 17–21, 2015
ACR 2015 will present a diverse and flexible program with over 100 concurrent sessions of clinical and leadership education, advocacy, economics, informatics, research, and quality and safety. Special programming for residents and fellows will be included. Learn More »
Upcoming Four-Week Courses
|January 27 – February 21||February 9 – March 6||February 8 - March 4|
|March 10 – April 4||March 16 – April 10||March 21 - April 15|
|April 21 – May 16||April 27 – May 22||April 25 - May 20|
|July 28 – August 22||July 27 – August 21||August 1 - August 26|
|September 22 – October 17||September 21 – October 16||September 26 - October 21|
Daily Course Schedule
You may download an .ics file of the April 2014 lecture schedule and add it to your calendar.
To download the April2014.ics lecture schedule:
- Right-click the link above and select Save link as... or Save target as....
- Select a location to save the file and then click Save.
- In Outlook, click the File menu and then click Open.
- Click Import, then select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs).
- Click Next, then browse to the saved file and click Open.
- Wait for the file to be imported.
Note: Instructions vary depending on version and application. Do not try to "open" the file.