Abdominal Imaging 2-Day Categorical Course - Stockport, United Kingdom
November 7–8, 2019
This course provides 15 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
This two-day course delivers an intensive review of abdominal imaging topics, with a focus on head and neck imaging and on current understanding and management of stroke and central nervous system infections.
- Review anatomy of the skull base and extracranial head and neck, as well as important developmental variants
- Discuss neoplasms and inflammatory disease of the orbit, sinonasal cavity, temporal bone and sellar region
- Illustrate the imaging presentation of common head and neck emergencies
- Demonstrate the spectrum of infections of the brain and its coverings
- Categorize and illustrate the most common vascular lesions of the head and neck
- Review the pathophysiology of stroke and the most updated imaging and management protocols
|Resident/Fellow - Both days||$200|
|Practicing Physician - Both days||$250|
|Resident/Fellow - One day||$100|
|Practicing Physician - One day||$150|
Venue: Lecture Theatre A & B, Pinewood House, Education Centre, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, Poplar Grove, Cheshire, Stockport, SK2 7JE, UK
Registration (includes Course Fee and VAT - Provide own lunch)
Please note that a significant amount of the course fee will be contributed to “STOCKPORT NHS FOUNDATION TRUST – CHARITABLE FUND”, Registered Charity No: 1048661.
Cancellations must be received in writing.
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the start of the course will receive a refund less a $100 administration fee.
Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of the course and "no shows" will be given no refund.
For registration questions contact, AIRPRegistrations@acr.org.