Abdominal Imaging 2-Day Categorical Course - Stockport, United Kingdom
November 7–8, 2019
This course provides 15 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
This two-day course delivers an intensive review of, and insights into the pathophysiology of small bowel and colon topics. Selected inflammatory and obstructive small and large bowel disease will be discussed and illustrated in detail. Structural and pathophysiologic changes that occur in these diseases will be described and the effects on the bowel shown. You will see some things you have never seen before.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
Understand the major inflammatory diseases of the bowel
• Discuss some less common inflammatory bowel diseases
• Differentiate between Crohns disease and ulcerative colitis
• Recognize and stage small and large bowel obstructions
• Recognize the spectrum, stages, and pathophysiology of ischemic colitis
• Differentiate among pelvic hernias and stage the severity of bowel herniations
• Make the CT diagnose of Celiac disease from pattern recognition and see examples of the malabsorption pattern in other diseases.
|Resident/Fellow - Both days||$200|
|Practicing Physician - Both days||$250|
|Resident/Fellow - One day||$100|
|Practicing Physician - One day||$150|
Venue: Lecture Theatre A & B, Pinewood House, Education Centre, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, Poplar Grove, Cheshire, Stockport, SK2 7JE, UK
Registration (includes Course Fee and VAT - Provide own lunch)
Please note that a significant amount of the course fee will be contributed to “STOCKPORT NHS FOUNDATION TRUST – CHARITABLE FUND”, Registered Charity No: 1048661.
Cancellations must be received in writing.
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the start of the course will receive a refund less a $100 administration fee.
Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of the course and "no shows" will be given no refund.
For registration questions contact, AIRPRegistrations@acr.org.