- Cases with MR spectroscopy, diffusion-weighted imaging, perfusion imaging and other advanced imaging procedures
- PET/SPECT thallium cases involving disease processes of the brain
- Primary neoplasms of the brain and spinal cord
- White matter diseases
- Developmental discorders and anomalies (with gross photos and MR)
- Phakomatoses (especially with MR)
- Cerebrovascular Disease (especially with MR)
- Head and neck masses (including orbit)
- Melingiomas are discouraged unless they are unusual or rare forms.
All neuroradiology cases must have gross pathology, no exceptions. Gross image waiver requests will not be honored.
Please submit lesions involving the vertebral bodies under musculoskeletal and peripheral nerve sheath tumors under the organ system in which they are located.
We would greatly appreciate gross brain sections (or autopsy photographs) of both common and unusual conditions. Films submitted should portray the full extent of the lesion.
Faculty contact: Dr. Kelly Koeller (firstname.lastname@example.org)