ACR AIRP Rad-Path Categorical courses, offering AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, range from two to five days and provide radiologic-pathologic correlation for practicing radiologists to show how the underlying pathology of a lesion relates to its imaging appearance.
As a practicing radiologist, you may have limited access to the latest skills in radiologic-pathologic correlation. Course participants will improve their diagnostic accuracy in identifying specific diseases, treatment and potential complications.
This year, we are pleased to offer all categorical courses in a virtual format. As an attendee,you will be able to access the lectures at your own convenience. Here are the key things to remember when you register for these courses:
- Best Practices for AIRP Virtual Courses
- Virtual AIRP-ACR courses consist of self-paced modules and include asynchronous (pre-recorded) and synchronous (live) lectures.
- If you are unable to participate in the live lectures, you will have the opportunity to view the recorded version for a limited time.
- To claim CME credits, participants must complete an activity evaluation and record credit commensurate with their participation in the activity
- Within one week of the course, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to claim credit.
- Participants have 90 days from receiving the link to claim credit for the course that they have attended.
ACR AIRP Rad-Path courses are provided by the American Institute for Radiologic PathologyTM, an affiliate of the American College of Radiology®.
Categorical Course Schedule
Please click each link below for detailed information about each course.
|Neuroradiology||August 10-13, 2020|
|Pediatric||August 17-19, 2020|
|Breast||September 25, 2020|
|Abdominal||September 14-18, 2020|
|Musculoskeletal||October 26-29, 2020|
|Neuro & Thoracic - United Kingdom||November 4-5, 2021|
|Thoracic & Cardiovascular||November 5-6 and 9-11, 2020|