The mission of the American Institute for Radiologic Pathology (AIRP) is to advance the science of radiology for radiology residents, fellows, practicing radiologists and other physicians through a pathophysiologic understanding of disease as the basis for radiologic interpretation.
The American Institute for Radiologic Pathology
The AIRP, a program of the American College of Radiology (ACR), provides a unique radiology training experience for residents and fellows. The AIRP four-week Radiologic Pathology Correlation Course offers excellent training for radiology residents, fellows and practicing radiologists from around the world:
- Comprehensive review of radiologic imaging offered five times per year
- Radiologic presentation of a broad range of diseases and their pathological basis from all organ systems and imaging modalities
- Expert faculty from some of the most prestigious radiology programs in the U.S.
- Access to temporary housing opportunities throughout the DC area
About the Venue
All courses are held at the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center in Silver Spring, MD, a 32,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility with more than 400 theater-style seats. This newly renovated venue features:
- High-definition, digital cinema video projection
- Easy access to temporary housing throughout the DC area
- Close access to metro with ample parking nearby
Donate to the AIRP
Looking for ways to show your support for the future of radiology?
Make a tax deductible donation to the AIRP, where your valued contribution will be used to help sustain the tradition of quality radiologic-pathology correlation training for residents, fellows and practicing radiologists for generations to come. To donate or to find out more, contact Don Hatley at email@example.com or 703-390-9882.