Abdominal Imaging Categorical Course
November 8-12, 2021
Earn up to 32.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Abdominal Imaging Categorical course will be virtual with both synchronous and asynchronous lecturers. For more details about ACR-AIRP virtual courses, click here.
This course presents a comprehensive review of abdominal imaging.
Course material includes:
- Neoplastic, infectious, and inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas, spleen, bile ducts, and gallbladder in addition to the adrenal glands, kidneys, bladder, retroperitoneum, and genital organs.
- Identify the most common gastrointestinal and genitourinary lesions.
- Describe the best imaging modality for a variety of abdominal lesions
- Identify the tools and strategies that can be implemented to facilitate radiology-pathology communication and correlation.
- Describe those diseases of the gastrointestinal and genitourinary system in which radiologic imaging is key for accurate diagnosis.
|Resident/Fellow (ACR Member)||$650|
|Practicing Physician (ACR Member)||$1,200|
|Practicing Physician (Non-member)||$1,400|
| Active-Duty Military, VA and USPHS
(if not currently registered for the four-week course)
| 50% Discount off listed fees
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the start of a one-week course will receive a refund less a $100 fee.
For registration questions contact, AIRPRegistrations@acr.org.
Accreditation Statement for Physicians
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement for Physicians
The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 32.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the ACR at email@example.com.