Copyright ©2004-2018 by the American College of Radiology (ACR), 1891 Preston White Dr., Reston, VA 20191-4397, 1-703-648-8900. All rights reserved. No reproduction of this material in any format, electronic or otherwise, is permitted except under certain terms and conditions. Contact the ACR Legal Department for those terms and conditions.Copyright Information and Terms
- The information and documents presented on this World Wide Website are copyrighted by the ACR, with the exception of:
a. Materials specifically indicating ownership by another individual or organization and
b. Materials on other sites that are linked to this site. Please treat the materials provided on these Web pages as you would a book. While it is easy to copy in cyberspace, it may well violate federal copyright law.
- The ACR grants permission to copy and distribute ACR documents from this World Wide Web site, subject to the following conditions:
a. The materials are for the internal, noncommercial use of ACR members only. Unless indicated otherwise, ACR members may print or store files containing ACR documents on their own computers only for use within their own practices or radiology departments.
b. The ACR strictly prohibits reproduction for commercial purposes or multiple distribution of any copyrighted materials on this site, by any means, electronic or otherwise.
c. Any copies of documents contained on this site or portions thereof must contain proper attribution, including the above copyright notice or any other proprietary notices that appear with it.
d. Documents identified as those of other organizations or individuals may not be saved on the user's computer or copied to another medium unless a specific authorization to do so is provided.
- Each document published by the ACR on this site many contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that individual document. Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as granting to the user a license to use these materials under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of ACR or any third party.
The ACR and ACRA names and logos are registered trademarks and service marks of the American College of Radiology and American College of Radiology Association.
The following are also registered marks that the ACR and ACRA own:
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF RADIOLOGY IMAGING NETWORK®
ACR Appropriateness Criteria®
ACR Learning File®
Patterns of Care Study®
Quality Is Our Image®
Radiation Therapy Oncology Group®
The following are marks to which the ACR asserts legal rights:
ACR Image Metrix™
ACR Radiology Coding Source™
Other trademarks or proprietary identification symbols, names, or logos may appear that belong to their respective companies. Access to this site gives you no rights to these trademarks or service marks. The use of any American College of Radiology or American College of Radiology Association trademark or service mark without ACR's or ACRA's express written consent is strictly prohibited. If you wish to obtain permission to use an American College of Radiology or American College of Radiology Association trademark or service mark, you must contact the College by calling Becky Haines, at 1•800•227•5463 ext. 5850. If ACR or ACRA grants permission, you must use the mark according to the scope of such permission and display the appropriate trademark symbol.
Disclaimers of Warranty, Liability and Endorsement
- The ACR assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in any information provided on the site, nor does it warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained within these materials. The ACR reserves the right to make changes, omissions, improvements, or other modifications in any of the information or materials at any time without notice.
- The ACR assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of any information contained herein. Decisions based on data or information appearing on this site are the entire responsibility of the individual user.
- These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The ACR shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Department of Defense Disclaimer
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official nor as reflecting the views of the Departments of the Army, Navy, Air Force or Department of Defense.
Consent to Disclosure
In the event that anyone should provide ACR with information regarding the content of ACR materials on this site, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or the like, unless they advise ACR otherwise, such information shall be regarded as nonconfidential, and the ACR assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. Unless otherwise prohibited, the submission of such information to ACR shall in no way prevent the purchase, publication, or use of similar products, services, plans, and ideas by ACR for any purpose whatever. For further information on intellectual property matters, please contact ACR's Legal Department at 1-703-648-8900.