2020 AIRP Breast Imaging Categorical Course
September 25, 2020
Earn up to 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Breast Imaging Categorical course will be virtual with both synchronous and asynchronous lecturers. For more details about ACR-AIRP virtual courses, click here.Course Description
This course will present a comprehensive review of breast imaging, to include topics spanning conditions affecting the breast.
- Recognize the radiologic characteristics of breast diseases as a reflection of the pathologic process.
- Summarize how clinical information and radiologic-pathologic correlation may assist in the formation of a limited differential diagnosis for breast imaging findings.
- Distinguish between breast diseases in the differential diagnoses based on specific imaging features related to their underlying pathology.
- Identify a diagnosis utilizing the principles of radiologic-pathologic correlation in the interpretation of imaging studies.
- Describe the most appropriate management for patients based on radiologic-pathologic correlation after image-guided breast biopsies.
|Resident/Fellow (ACR Member)||$350|
|Practicing Physician (ACR Member)||$700|
|Practicing Physician (Nonmember)||$800|
|Active-Duty Military, VA and USPHS
(if not currently registered for the four-week course)
|50% discount on listed fees|
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the start of a one-week course will receive a refund less a $100 fee.
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this other activity (blend of enduring material and internet live) for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the ACR at firstname.lastname@example.org.