2021 Pediatric Imaging Categorical Course
August 11–13, 2021
Pediatric Imaging Categorical Course will be virtual with both synchronous and asynchronous lectures. For more details about ACR-AIRP virtual courses, click here.
Earn up to 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This course provides a comprehensive review of pediatric radiology.
Course material includes:
- Congenital anomalies of the CV system, neck, chest, GI and GU systems
- Infectious diseases of the chest and GU tract
- Acquired gastrointestinal emergent conditions
- Neoplasms of the liver, chest, kidneys, and adrenal glands
- Inflicted trauma
- Dose reduction
- Cystic renal diseases
- Pattern approach to neonatal lung disease
- Identify the most common pediatric lesions
- Describe the best imaging modality for a variety of pediatric lesions
- Identify the tools and strategies that can be implemented to facilitate radiology-pathology communications and correlation.
|Resident/Fellow (ACR Member)||$375
|Practicing Physician (ACR Member)||$725|
|Practicing Physician (Nonmember)||$925|
| Active-Duty Military, VA and USPHS
(if not currently registered for the four-week course)
|50% discount off listed fees|
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the start of a one-week course will receive a refund less a $100 fee.
For registration questions contact, AIRPRegistrations@acr.org.
Accreditation Statement for Physicians
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement for Physicians
The American College of Radiology designates this Other (blend of internet live and enduring material) activity for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the ACR at email@example.com.