Pediatric Imaging Categorical Course
August 19–21 2019
Earn up to 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This course provides a comprehensive review of pediatric radiology.
Course material includes:
- Congenital anomalies of the CV system, neck, chest, GI and GU systems
- Infectious diseases of the chest and GU tract
- Acquired gastrointestinal emergent conditions
- Neoplasms of the liver, chest, kidneys, and adrenal glands
- Inflicted trauma
- Dose reduction
- Cystic renal diseases
- Pattern approach to neonatal lung disease
- Identify imaging characteristics of pediatric lesions that contribute to the refining and tailoring of the differential diagnosis to that particular lesion
- Describe how the underlying pathology of lesions contributes to their imaging appearances
|Resident/Fellow (ACR Member)||$375
|Practicing Physician (ACR Member)||$725|
|Practicing Physician (Nonmember)||$925|
| Active-Duty Military, VA and USPHS
(if not currently registered for the four-week course)
|50% discount off listed fees|
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the start of a one-week course will receive a refund less a $100 fee.
For registration questions contact, AIRPRegistrations@acr.org.
Accreditation Statement for Physicians
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement for Physicians
The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.