Four Week Radiologic Pathology Correlation Course
The February 8 - March 5, 2021 and March 15 - April 9, 2021 Rad-Path Correlation courses will be held virtually with synchronous and asynchronous lectures. AIRP alumni are eligible to receive a 50% discount on the registration fee. This discount cannot be combined with any discounts on AIRP’s Categorical Courses.
Register today by calling 800-373-2207 email us at AIRPregistrations@acr.org.
If you have questions, please review our virtual course FAQ page.
Are you an international attendee? Click here for more information.
|*Resident/Fellow (case submission required)||$1,950||
|Practicing Physician (ACR Member)||$2,750||
|Practicing Physician (Nonmember)||$3,000||
|Active-Duty Military, VA and USPHS||50% off applicable rate||50% off applicable rate||50% off applicable rate|
*The resident/fellow rate requires submission of a radiologic-pathology correlation case 90 days prior to attending the course. For those unable to submit a case, a waiver can be purchased for $500. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
|February 8 - March 5||February 7 - March 4||TBD|
|March 15 - April 9
||March 14 - April 8||TBD|
|July 26 - August 20||July 25 - August 19||TBD|
|September 13 - October 8||September 12 - October 7||TBD|
|October 18 - November 12
||October 17 - November 11||TBD|
- Apply the principles of radiologic-pathologic correlation to the interpretation of radiologic studies
- Understand the clinical and treatment implications of diseases with characteristic radiologic appearances
- Refine differential diagnoses in various organ systems based on specific imaging features related to their underlying pathology
Cancellations must be received in writing:
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of any course and “no shows” will be given no refund.
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the start of a four-week course will receive a refund less a $300 fee.
- Program Registration: is not complete until payment has been fully processed. Check payments must be received within 45 days of the date of registration. Any slot not paid within 45 days of registration will be canceled.
If you have requested a refund, please know that ACR staff are actively working through this process and appreciate your patience during this time. The timeframe to receive your refund may be extended, however, all effort is being made to ensure that you receive your refund within 30 days of the date of your written request.
Transfers are permitted, however a $100 administrative fee will be assessed for transfers of any kind made up to two weeks prior to the course. Transfers made less than two weeks prior to the course will not be permitted.
ACR AIRP Courses - Late Registration Policy
Any registration received less than 30 days prior to the start of the four-week course for (MIT) will be charged a $300 late fee in addition to the regular course fee.
Program Registration: is not complete until payment has been fully processed. Payments must be received within 45 days of the date of registration. Any slot not paid within 45 days of registration will be canceled.
For course registration or login questions, please submit your inquiries to AIRPRegistrations@acr.org or call 1-800-373-2204.
ACR AIRP Rad-Path Course Code of Conduct
This code of conduct outlines ACR's expectations....read more