Four Week Radiologic Pathology Correlation Course
The Four Week Radiologic Pathology Correlation Course presents a comprehensive review of radiologic imaging with emphasis on the principles of radiologic-pathologic correlation. Approximately 95 percent of U.S. radiology residents attend the course at some point during their training. Additionally, a large number of radiology residents and fellows from Canada, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Asia and South America regularly attend the course.
The faculty includes current and former members of the Department of Radiologic Pathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) as well as other experts in the field. All imaging modalities are discussed and the lectures cover the radiologic presentation of a broad range of diseases and pathologic basis from all organ systems. Although the course may be beneficial at any stage of training, residents generally attend in their second, third or fourth year, as most lecturers assume that participants have at least some experience with a variety of imaging modalities.
Are you an international attendee? Click here for more information.
|Practicing Physician (ACR Member)||$2,700||
|Practicing Physician (Nonmember)||$2,950||
|Active-Duty Military, VA and USPHS||$1,000||
|February 11 - March 8||February 10 - March 6||February 8 - March 5|
|March 18 - April 12||March 16 - April 10||March 15 - April 9|
|July 29 - August 23 - sold out||July 27 - August 21||July 26 - August 20|
|September 9 - October 4||September 14 - October 9||September 13 - October 8|
|October 14 - November 8||October 19 - November 13||October 18 - November 12|
- Apply the principles of radiologic-pathologic correlation to the interpretation of radiologic studies
- Understand the clinical and treatment implications of diseases with characteristic radiologic appearances
- Refine differential diagnoses in various organ systems based on specific imaging features related to their underlying pathology
Cancellations must be received in writing:
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of any course and “no shows” will be given no refund.
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the start of a four-week course will receive a refund less a $300 fee.
- Program Registration: is not complete until payment has been fully processed. Check payments must be received within 45 days of the date of registration. Any slot not paid within 45 days of registration will be cancelled.
Transfers are permitted, however a $100 administrative fee will be assessed for transfers of any kind made up to two weeks prior to the course. Transfers made less than two weeks prior to the course will not be permitted.
ACR AIRP Courses - Late Registration Policy
Any registration received less than 30 days prior to the start of the four week course for (MIT) will be charged a $300 late fee in addition to the regular course fee.
Program Registration: is not complete until payment has been fully processed. Payments must be received within 45 days of the date of registration. Any slot not paid within 45 days of registration will be cancelled.
For course registration or login questions, please submit your inquiries to AIRPRegistrations@acr.org or call 1-800-373-2204.
Log in at http://myeducation.acr.org/diweb/mylearning to view the course PDFs after registration and payment.
ACR AIRP Rad-Path Course Code of Conduct
This code of conduct outlines ACR's expectations....read more
*ALL RESIDENT/FELLOW RATES REQUIRE SUBMISSION OF A RAD-PATH CASE TO AIRP ARCHIVE PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE COURSE. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THIS MAY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO YOUR PROGRAM.