Hampton Inn Silver Spring
The Hampton Inn Silver Spring offers affordable accommodations for AIRP travelers. In addition to an exclusive rate, the Hotel offers an extensive added-value package to make your stay more comfortable.
Located in Downtown Silver Spring, the hotel is across the street from the AFI Theater, and just steps from the trendy restaurants, shopping and entertainment options.
2018 AIRP student rates are available starting from $115:
- Rates from $115 – Available for stays January 1 through March 5
- Rates from $129 – Available for stays March 6 through June 24
- Rates from $115 – Available for stays June 25 through September 4
- Rates from $129 – Available for stays September 5 through December 31
In addition to an exclusive discounted rate, AIRP students can also enjoy these offers:
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- 15% Savor Restaurant discount card (Valid at DoubleTree by Hilton Silver Spring)
- Triple HHonors Points for class attendees
- In-room mini-refrigerator at a $25 flat rate per room for AIRP students staying 14 consecutive nights
- $125 flat rate self-parking with in & out privileges (a $400 value)*.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite Business Center to offer photocopying and printing needs
- Indoor heated swimming pool and fitness center
- On-site laundry facilities
For reservations, call Emily Bowers, Complex Sales Manager at 301-563-3804 and reference client ID # 2744025.
**Parking pass will be at a nearby (1 block) Montgomery County parking garage. The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to your vehicle while housed in the assigned lot.
Rate based on availability. Rates vary by date and do not include taxes or parking. Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply.
Living arrangements is your responsibility and made at your own risk. AIRP does not guarantee nor arrange temporary housing for its future course participants. AIRP has no involvement with the home owners on this housing list. This list is for information purposes only. Course participants must communicate with the home owner if they have any concerns about their living arrangements.