Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Silver Spring
With over 40 restaurants and shopping within a 5-minute walk, the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Silver Spring is the ideal location while offering the best value for AIRP attendees and speakers!
Situated above the Washington Sports Club in the heart of Downtown Silver Spring, our hotel is located across the street from Whole Foods Market, and a block away from the AFI Silver Theater, and the DC Metro Red line.
2020 AIRP student rates are available starting from $129:
- Rates from $139/single occupancy and $159/double occupancy – Jan. 1 through March 8
- Rates from $139/single occupancy and $159/double occupancy – March 9 through June 30
- Rates from $129/single occupancy and $149/double occupancy – July 1 through August 31
- Rates from $139/single occupancy and $159/double occupancy – Sept. 1 through Dec. 31
AIRP student rates include the following amenities:
- Complimentary daily $10 Bistro Voucher: Our Bistro Vouchers offers the flexibility to be used for the purchase of breakfast or dinner in our Bistro Restaurant & Lounge, or any food and drink items in our Bistro Market
- Complimentary full access to the Washington Sports Club (with heated indoor lap pool), located on the First floor of our hotel
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and all common areas
- In-room mini-refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker (with complimentary coffee and teas), and microwave oven (microwave oven upon request)
- Complimentary on-site business center, hotel shuttle within a 5-mile radius, and an outdoor Courtyard Garden with seating and Fire Pit
- Marriott Bonvoy points program with upgraded amenities and guaranteed guest request fulfillment
Make reservations online and the AIRP special rate/corporate will automatically register. To make reservations directly with the hotel, call 301-589-4899 and mention AIRP to contact: Mallori Edley, Sales Manager at 301-589-4899 or Mallori.Edley@hhg-hotels.com.
Rates based on availability and length of stay, single/double occupancy, and do not include taxes or parking.